6 habits of being a Remarkable Successful Entrepreneur by Eric PemperEric Pemper is a successful company manager and entrepreneur. Today he shares with you six habits to being a remarkable successful entrepreneur.
- No back up plans. Having a back up plan will make your nights easier. They also create an easy way out for when things get rough and not according to plan. Without a back up plan to fall on you will work longer and much harder in order make your primary plan work. You will have total commitment to your business. There is the possibility of the worst to happen, but do not worry, for you will find a way to rebound.
- Do the work. Successful entrepreneurs put in an incredible amount of focused effort and time into their work. Doing little work will not get you anywhere. There are no shortcuts or overnight success. Eric Thomas, a motivational speaker, always says, "If you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful." Eric Pemper is nothing short of being a success because of the hard work and dedication he has put into his business.
- Time. The amount of time accomplished entrepreneurs have put into their work is insane. For them, the 9-5 hour day shift is not enough. They will stay working on their business longer than an average person. They do this because they want to get everything done. If you cannot embrace the fact of a working so long in a day to better your business than that means your goal is unimportant to you.
- Begin at the end. Average success is the result of having average goals. You have to shoot for the stars and have an ultimate goal. Never start small, instead dream and aim big. You will make better decisions and working a lot harder will become easier because your goal will be an ultimate success.
- Do not stop. Once you have achieved a goal, either big or small, keep going. That is not the end. If anything, that is just the beginning and start aiming to achieve another goal. Remarkable successful people do not try to win one race. They plan and expect to win multiple races.
- Ignore the crowds. Avoid doing what others are doing, especially the trendy crowds. You will look as mediocre because you are just like the rest who doing the same thing. Instead, do what other people won't do. Successful entrepreneurs will go where others will not go and become successful because there is more chance of being a success due to the low competition.